About the role
We are seeking a Software engineering leader with experience in Software architecture, development team leadership as well as in-depth experience building solutions across tiers such as application tier, backend (storage) and front-end (web and mobile). If this is you, you'll join us in our effort to create an extraordinary cloud based web and mobile product.
● Responsible for the design and development of cloud based applications designed and hosted on the cloud.
● Ability to wear many hats, solving problems across the application stack.
● Seek opportunities in our day-to-day engineering workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
● Use your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and workflow tools to mentor help junior engineers.
● Build, test and deliver software components across the software stack i.e. data access, business logic/application layer, as well as client (desktop and mobile).
● Work closely with the Product team to create an efficient feedback loop during the software implementation phase.
● Lead the QA team to drive product quality goals, especially non-functional requirements.
● Be a key player in the release management process, project tracking and change management processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
● At least 5 years of development experience architecting, designing, writing, testing, refactoring and reviewing high quality code.
● Practical knowledge to following languages or development platforms; Java, Spring, Hibernate, Android, iOS.
● Comfortable working with relational and non-SQL Databases like MySQL, and MongoDB.
● Comfortable with version control systems such as Git/BitBucket.
● Experience working with application lifecycle management tools such as Jira.
● Experience in building, maintaining, and supporting cloud environments such as AWS.
● Mobile (web and native) application development experience (iOS, Android, or Windows Phone)
● We are looking for motivated individuals who (under appropriate mentorship) can hit the ground running and look to tackle unique and interesting challenges.
● Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another IT related field.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Droobi offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.